Our pool enclosures are robust.
When building pool enclosures, Aluminum Designs uses engineering. The engineering helps us to determine the correct size beam that we’ll need to meet or exceed wind loads. The wind loads in our area are now anywhere from 120 to 160. Why choose to exceed the wind load? If you live in a newly constructed home, many contractors are building to higher wind loads. If you live in an area located in a lower wind load zone, we can make the enclosure to match the higher strength of the home. When building pool enclosures, we don’t cut corners.
What makes our enclosure company different?
Our goal is to have the best quality materials with the highest strength standards for all materials. All orders are received at our shop so we can inspect them. It is our way of keeping your order clean and safe from the weather. We prefab all pool enclosures in our shop on a level concrete surface. Therefore, allowing us to set up work stations to form an assembly line. Consequently, we can build more enclosures by prefabbing versus stick building them.
Expect us bright and early around 7 to 7:30 am each morning as long as you are within an hour’s drive from the shop here in Saucier. Aluminum Designs builds pool enclosures all along the Mississippi gulf coast. Most recently, we have finished pool enclosures in Ocean Springs, Pascagoula, Biloxi, Gulfport, and Wade. We are highly recommended by reputable pool builders on the coast as well as from many happy customers.
We use the following screen on all pool enclosures.
- The Phifer© no-see-um screen 20/20 mesh is a fiberglass screen with a protective vinyl coating that will not rust, stain or corrode. This screen keeps out the small insects from the pool enclosure; Meanwhile, still providing excellent visibility, ventilation, and a bit of daytime privacy. Therefore, this is the screen we use the most. What does 20/20 mean? In one linear inch, there are twenty openings horizontally and vertically. It is the screen manufacturer’s version of a thread count.
- The Phifer© 18/14 mesh is a fiberglass screen with a protective vinyl coating that will not rust, stain, or corrode. This screen offers proper ventilation and some bug protection for a pool enclosure while providing excellent visibility. The openings in the 18/14 screen are a tad larger, so you lose some privacy, and you get more light-transmitting in.
- The Phifer© no-see-um TuffScreen 20/20 is a heavy-duty, vinyl-coated polyester insect screening that is Pet resistant, tear, and puncture-resistant. It provides some daytime privacy. We can use this screen on any enclosure; however, this screen is also the only screen we use on the walls of our MegaView pool enclosure.
Why use the Phifer brand?
Aluminum Designs strives to provide quality materials and top-notch service to the customer. Therefore, when we choose suppliers for materials, we look for companies that have our same beliefs. Phifer routinely tests their screen for quality control. Phifer’s tensile strength outperformed other manufactures’ we have tried in the past. As a result, Phifer’s product does a better job of keeping bugs, snakes, and debris out. Most notably, their screen doesn’t have harmful chemicals from China. It is listed safe to be installed in schools and hospitals as it is Greenguard certified. Phifer’s manufacturing plant location is in Tuscaloosa, AL.
What does this all mean for you?
You can trust that your pool enclosure will last years with little maintenance. When choosing Aluminum Designs, you have chosen a company you can trust with your money and your home. As a result, that means more family time enjoying your pool and no worries. When we come for the estimate, you tell us what you have in mind. With your idea for a new backyard coupled with our vast construction knowledge, the possibilities are endless. Aluminum Designs can create a new favorite place that your family and friends will love. We get just as excited building pool enclosures as you do while watching it all come together.
Did you know
- You save money on pool additives by not having to replace those as often.
- If you have a saltwater pool, the salt does not affect the aluminum framing or the screen material.
- When building the frame, all screws perfectly align in a grid fashion. Then each screw is hand-painted with a brush after installation; this is to ensure full protective coverage on each screw.
- When attaching the 7″ structural gutter to your house, we secure it onto the rafters with long screws-as instructed in the engineering.
We install pet doors too.
Sizes range from small to XL. We only use aluminum-framed dog doors. All dog doors have a removable panel that you can lock.
A typical service call may include the following:
- We service our enclosures with a commercial power washer and clean with Joemax and germicidal bleach.
- Re-screening of all enclosures.
- We try to replace 90% of screws.
- Enclosure Gutter cleaning.
- Door replacement parts (hinges, door shocks, handles, bug sweeps, new doors).
- The door closures purchased from stores around town do not match the alignment pattern for the screws. Please call the office if you need to buy a replacement.
Call Aluminum Designs today 228-328-2070 for a no-obligation consultation from the owner, Trent Sonier
Don’t forget to share our website with your friends and family. We have 5-star reviews on Google, Facebook, Angie’s List, and Yelp.
***All photos are our work and not screenshots from other companies’ work or brochures. Some images have been screenshot and are/were at some point used by other companies in the area.
Click on photos to enlarge.