Here is a review copied from Angie’s List for Aluminum Designs for shed and patio construction.
Construct a 12 x 14 Lawn Shed and extended the Patio per my prints. In accordance with Gulfport City Permits.
- Removed the Sod with a sod cutter and stacked it away from the job site in a neat orderly fashion to be used later.
- Excavated the area to level the area for the foundation for the Shed. Dug out footing and installed re-bar and vapor barrier.
- Installed re-bar and vapor barrier for the new patio. 27 X 13.6 feet.
- After City inspection poured concrete for both shed and patio.
- Framed outer walls and installed Ceiling joist. After City inspection installed the synthetic underlayment.
- Built 12 X 8 Pitch roof as per HOA rules and installed matching roof shingles.
- Installed four vinyl windows and a 36 inches exterior door. Installed a 60 inches roll-up door.
- Installed Hardie plank boards and one coat of primer with two coats of paint.
- Installed rain Gutters all around the Lawn Shed.
- The General Contractor, Trent Sonier, and his crew did a fantastic job for us. The men were here everyday and communicated with us on every step. They kept us informed on material order and cost. They always kept us abreast of their expected schedule so we could make our own plans accordingly. We greatly appreciated this consideration. The crew always left with everything in its proper place and the area clean. We found an honest, hardworking Contractor to complete our project. We will definitely be using this company to install our laminate flooring. Aluminum Designs can do any remodeling or new construction you need. But I plan to keep them busy for a while. You just don’t find good people like this anymore.