Coastal living and insect screen
Our area is coastal and marsh wetlands. As a result, we are finding a lot of homeowners are dealing with no-see-ems and mosquitoes. What do mosquitoes and no-see-ums love? They love wet areas, tall grass, and people. Therefore, our homes cannot be without the protection of screens. There are many types of screen, but for today I want to talk to you about the insect screen. Living on the bayou and around beach areas provide us with beautiful views, on the other hand, it also is the Location, Location, Location so many biting bugs prefer as their home.
Chemical-free alternative to combat bugs for your outdoor living spaces
So many of us are turning towards a healthy lifestyle, and so, the thought of slathering on smelly bug spray is no longer the popular thing to do. But how are you going to enjoy your patio or pool without sprays, you ask? The answer is the insect screen! Commonly referred to as 20/20 screen, bug screen, gnat screen. Whatever you want to call it, we know what you are looking for. As a result, that is all we use anymore. We know where our customers live and to find a yard without any biting insects is a myth.
An insect screen is certainly a good investment for your home.
Let this year be the year you are not afraid to invite family and guests over to your back yard. You will enjoy your outdoor patio, kitchen or pool again. Thank about that, no more bugs in your outdoor living areas. It’s not a dream, it can be your reality! If you have put off your plans to the perfect back yard because of those pests, Now you can expand your home to have that outdoor kitchen, lanai, swimming pool or to just enjoy the views.
Features of insect screen
- Fiberglass screens are perfect for the coast environment.
- 20/20 Fiberglass bug screen provides maximum protection vs. standard aluminum or fiberglass screen.
- For your swimming pool, Keeps debris out of the pool. Therefore, you will save money on maintenance.
- Wind-driven rain reduction on the patio without totally blocking the breeze. In other words, You will still have a fair airflow with the 20/20 screen.
- It provides good daytime privacy and good views looking out.
- Provides a safe zone from disease-carrying mosquitoes, ticks and biting no-see-um gnats provided that there are no tears in the screen panels. Saves you money on insect control.
- Easy to clean with a mild soap solution and water.
- The screen brand we use has a 10-year warranty from the manufacturer.
- Fiberglass Screens will not rust, you are thinking of the old steel screen. The 20/20 material is a fiberglass screen with a polyester coating providing flexibility so it won’t dent.
- Features an EPA regulated coating to prevent the growth of microbes, fungus, and germs which cause staining and odors.
- The screen brand we use has a certification for low chemical emissions, carcinogens, and toxin levels that are regulated by the EPA, this screen is safe to use in schools and hospitals
We give free estimates for our service area 228-328-2070 call today.