Aluminum Designs is a trusted builder in South Mississippi.
Over the years, Aluminum Designs has completed a lot of great jobs. As a result, we have many happy customers all across the coast. Call today, 228-328-2070. Aluminum Designs is located in Saucier, MS. Owner, Trent Sonier has a Mississippi license #R06623 from the Mississippi State board of contractors
Most importantly, Aluminum Designs is not associated with other aluminum companies. Therefore, with one location and one office number, You can reach us easily during regular business hours. M-Th 8 AM-4 PM, Fri 8 AM-2 PM at 228-328-2070.
*** All photos below are our work. Because we do not take screenshots of other companies’ work or from brochures.
Our Aluminum construction jobs
We take extra care to use the proper amount of sealant and custom made on-site flashing on our roofs. As a result, the number of service calls for leaks is limited. Almost ninety-five percent of new jobs are from referrals. Therefore, we have an extensive list of happy customers.
- Swimming pool enclosures, large and small.
- MegaView pool enclosures with open views between the post.
- Large Screen lanai enclosures.
- Screen Rooms
- Existing patio Screen under
- Aluminum Patio covers
- Walkway covers for homes, schools, and businesses.
- Insulated Sunrooms, Arizona and Florida rooms Glass and Screen Porch Enclosures
- Aluminum Carports, Boat and RV covers
- Aluminum handrail
Our General Contractor jobs
We also do the following jobs. Usually, these jobs are from repeat customers. We are generally asked if we can do some extra work around their home. For the reason that homeowners already know what they can expect from Aluminum Designs.
- Concrete walkways, patio, and driveways
- Steel welded double gate, installed with a solar gate opener.
- Installed solar roof panels for a pool heater. As a result, the homeowners can enjoy the pool a month or two before and after the swimming season.
- Painted the whole exterior of the house
- VA Specially Adapted Housing home remodel to become wheelchair compatible.
- Installed glass shower doors.
- House addition
- Wood fence
- Pole Barns
- Built a shed to match the roof pitch on the home as per HOA requirements.
- Interior remodeling
- Wood construction
- Scored concrete then painted with cool deck.
- Took out small patio concrete drains, and installed new larger drains. Finally, finished with texture color spray over the entire pool deck.
- Built the first operated screened panel garage-style door for an RV Storage room. The RV storage room is attached to the pool enclosure we built. For the reason that the area acts as a screened room when not using for the RV. Most likely, this area is used during crawfish and shrimp boils while having a pool party. Swimming Pool Enclosures